Thursday, June 9, 2016

Kean Wai - Tier 4

Hi James,

Thank you so much for the critique. Pronouncing my shapes definitely made a big difference to my work. Once again, I have made changes based on the critique and would love to show it to you.

I was wondering, how do you approach cleaning/finishing your pieces. I am curious about your thought process behind it. There seems to be countless things to paint in a single piece that I could easily spend weeks to polish. I truly admire your works as they seems to be really tight and defined and is the quality that I am hoping to achieve one day.

Also, I realized that I can't handle photo/ photo textures very well. It tends to feel very photobashy and I usually end up painting over everything.

Thank you once again! I look forward to the upcoming critique!

- Kean


No comments:

Post a Comment